How to contribute
Apply now to share your experiences of using technology in the planning, design, delivery and evaluation of social services.
The European Social Services Conference (ESSC 2023) is the largest public forum for leaders in social services in Europe. Make your work and experience part of the discussion at our 2023 Conference to inspire ideas on the role of innovation technology and digital means in the modernisation of social services.
WHO CAN APPLY?
We welcome proposals, amongst others, from:
Tell us how you embarked on your IT modernisation journey.
Universities and research centres
Share your research projects on technology developments in social services.
IT industry leads
Show how you are working in cooperation with public authorities to modernise social services or develop new products and solutions.
Third sector organisations
Show you are working through IT to improve the experience of the services you provide to those who you support.
Innovators wishing to work or working with social services
Tell us about the new IT and digital solutions you have developed.
HOW TO APPLY?
We welcome proposals on:
- How your organisation has used technology/digitalisation to promote integrated care and support and improve systems interoperability.
- How technology has improved service users’ experiences.
- How data has been used to improve systems or processes.
- How technology has been used to modernise organisations and support workforce development.
You can submit a maximum of 2 proposals per organisation for:
- Case study
- Thematic panel discussion
- Presentation at the Project Forum
Before submitting your proposal, please read the Call for Contributions document for the full terms and conditions and to ensure it aligns with the 2023 Conference theme and criteria.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
22 November 2022 for proposals submitted in French, Spanish, German or Italian.
29 November 2022 for proposals submitted in English.