Travel & Accommodation
Delegates attending the ESSC 2024 can take advantage of special rates for a range of accommodation options in Antwerp. A limited number of rooms are available at discounted rates. We, therefore, strongly recommend that you book your hotel room as soon as possible.
The deadline to avail of these rates is 26th May 2024. Antwerp is a small city, and we strongly encourage you make your reservation early to avoid disappointment. Room reservations can be cancelled until 15 days before the date of arrival.
Antwerp is easily accessible by air, rail and road. If possible, we would recommend traveling by rail or road, for more sustainable travel.
- Brussels International Airport is reachable from airports all over the world. A direct train connects the airport to Antwerp Central Station. The journey from the airport to Antwerp takes under 1 hour.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is also a good option for international delegates. A direct train connects the airport to Antwerp Central station. The journey should take less than 2 hours.
- Other airport options in the vicinity include:
- The official Belgian Train company is: SNCB
- Antwerp Central Station can be reached through regular connections from almost all over Belgium, the Netherlands and further.
- There are many night trains that also connect Amsterdam and Brussels, with cities in the countries of Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. For more information on night train options, click here.